The heartburn is starting to set in now. Maybe Cody won't be born bald after all. (there's actually some truth to that correlation.) I had an appt. today. All looks well, I've only gained 14 pounds so far, babe is measuring 31 weeks, and I'll have an ultrasound at my next appt. in two weeks. Braxton Hicks visit me regularly (but not too regularly.) Moving right along! I'm not nervous about L&D at all really this time. I'm nervous about being away from Cohen during it and how he's gonna handle a new addition. I'm nervous about the hospital wanting to keep Cody under warmers for many hours right after he's born like they did with Cohen. Babes don't belong in plastic bins under lights. They belong on warm bodies. At least for my babes anyway.
-------------------------------
Here's day 2 of shaving cream paint.



We've done this everyday since the first day.

"Uh oh geddios"

Naked nap. Ahh, the joys and freedoms of being diaper-free. :P

More painting.

More napping.

And ice cream.
We've got a busy weekend including drag races and birthday partying, so I may be MIA for a bit. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment