Last night Cohen was very restless in bed from about 4:15 to 5:40 am. I'm not gonna lie, I was annoyed and achy and just wanted to sleep but it's kinda hard when there's a 35 pound flopping two year old lying next to you. Then it dawned on me to check his diaper... And it was dry! I had put it on him around 8:00 so that was almost 10 hours of dryness! I was amazed, and then proceeded to ask him of he wanted to go peepee. He nodded and said, "peeeeassse?!?" So to the potty we went and he even commented, "big peepee!" and gave himself our customary Yay! Potty cheer and song. Then back to bed and he was out like a light. He slept till 9ish and woke up dry then too! :)

Last night Cohen was taking my order, "Want, Mama?" and insisting I "eat" chicken and French fries and ketchup and a hamburger and blackberries and ... Ha! I told him I was full full and he told me I wasn't and continued to feed me things. 'tis life with Cohen.
No comments:
Post a Comment