Tuesday, May 29, 2012

June...

How did June come upon me so quickly? This 2nd pregnancy is totally turning my brain to mush. I am so forgetful now, and I've NEVER been forgetful in my life. Karma, I tell you! Karma for all those years of rolling my eyes at forgetful people, particularly my mother. Sorry, mom! ;)

Anywho, today I spontaneously set up Cohen with shaving cream "paint" in the bath. It was such a hit that he requested to do it again later in the evening. And he actually painted things rather than just playing with the paint. Monkey bones loves body art... Think I'm destined to have a tattoo covered son someday?







He specifically asked me to paint his belly with him. "Paint with me, Mama. Paint my belly osange."







"I workin' on it. Paint it geen!"
















So much concentration.







One of my favorite Cohenisms from the past week has been when he's talking about going somewhere. He will say, "Gonna be cool. I say woah!" Haha. He is far too cute and silly for MY own good. What in the world am I gonna do with two boys once they both learn the power of their cuteness is my weakness?!

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute idea! These are things I'm going to have to try to remember for when mine gets older! I love the fun crafts and projects you come up with.

    ReplyDelete