
Today we play play played.

Play Doh is still by far in the top 5 fun activities. I think Cohen could "pay paydoh" for hours on end.

Cohen found a book with a girl in boots walking by a pond. He said he wanted to "do dat" so we did.

Well, we tried, but then decided it was too bright and hot outside. I suggested we make a pretend pond inside. "Otay. All right."

Our pond was a huge hit. We rounded up lizards and fish and even an alligator for it. Cohen even went in the water too. :)


During nap time, I redecorated his room a bit. He loved it when he saw it. And yet, still decided not to sleep there tonight even with much coaxing. I'm not ready to push the issue further just yet. He'll get there when he's ready.
Speaking of being ready, he's been in undies full time in the day for almost 3 weeks now and has been nearly a week accident free. I thought making the transition out of diapers would be so daunting but it really hasn't been at all. (Did I just jinx myself?) He's even dry through naps and often through the night seeing as he will wake me up to take him to go pee pee.

:::::This is a total mom post, I know. But hey, tis what I am, and my other ramblings would just turn into venting, and here isn't the place for such things. ::::::

Cohen was offering me to drink his "muh-ilk". I love the way he's transitioning from calling it muck to a more accurate milk pronunciation. He even offered me the "other side." That's love right there.

No comments:
Post a Comment