
I sat on this fella without even knowing it. Yep.

A smashed black widow. This day I killed two of them and at least 6 brown widows on our screened in back porch.

Brown widow in the garage. I could go out there just about any day and take a photo like that...

This one was on the outside of my car's windshield. I captured it for our bug man. He said that's the first time he's ever seen one like that here. He took it with him to send off.

And lastly, spiky egg sacs from brown widows... In our infant bucket seat. You can see part of a spider all the way on the right.
We also have lots of snakes but I don't usually take pictures of those. I guess that comes with living on 38 acres.
This year has been particularly bad for nasty critters because it never got even a little cold this winter. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment