Thanks!! I actually made this carrier. I liked the Beco with this print and even ordered one, then HATED all the buckles. So, I found that fabric online and made my own. It's a half buckle - the bottom waist part buckles but the top straps are mei tai like. It's perfect!! :)
And we are having fun. :) I'm pooped already though and we are here till Friday.
Thats a tired baby and mama! Hope you are having a blast :) Love your carrier :D I like that it comes up in the back like that, kinda wish mine did.
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I actually made this carrier. I liked the Beco with this print and even ordered one, then HATED all the buckles. So, I found that fabric online and made my own. It's a half buckle - the bottom waist part buckles but the top straps are mei tai like. It's perfect!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd we are having fun. :) I'm pooped already though and we are here till Friday.