Saturday, March 12, 2011

Frustrated

I love being home... but also despise it a little.  Ha.

I've gotten our two suitcases emptied and laundry started.  Cohen is a clingy, crying mess if I'm doing anything but holding him.  I am so sore from Disney.  From the walking, from riding on the bus standing up while holding Cohen and the backpack and the stroller between my legs.  From my toe still being broken.  From the lack of sleep.  Blah blah blah. 

I've gotten most of the toys separated from the trash.  The toys are still all over but that's okay.  I've started picking up the non clothing items such as diapers, wipes, shampoo. 

The cats' litter boxes need to be changed.  The floor needs to be swept and mopped. 

And I'm so sick and tired of there being stuff EVERYWHERE in here.  I am very tempted to go on a "cleaning" spree and toss everything in the trash.  Ha.  It drives me crazy to live with so much clutter everywhere, and I know I'm the one who makes most of it.  There's just no point in trying to organize when we are about to move.  And Cohen will actually have a room again for all his stuff since the light fixtures and sinks and things will actually not be occupying his room.

Cohen woke up at 6:30 today only to want to be asleep again at 8:15.  So I'm stuck on the recliner since putting him down isn't an option. 

While looking through our mail from the week, we got a letter saying that Cohen's insurance will be terminated at the end of the month since we didn't send in the necessary paperwork they requested.  Now, about a month ago they called Scott and told him what needed to be sent in but he said they were going to send some papers about it.  Well, something happened and now on Monday I'll have to spend who knows how much time on the phone and on hold to fix this.  And hopefully I can.  I hate talking on the phone more than I hate unpacking.  Ha.

And Scott left all those important letters from the mail (there was more than just the insurance) right where Cohen could get them.  Have I mentioned Cohen could be hired as a professional paper shredder?  Luckily I got to them first.  Also on that table was a big ol' pile of coins.  Why oh why do I feel like I'm the only one with a reasonable brain around here sometimes?

Okay okay okay.  I'm done.  I'm sorry guys and gals. Thanks for letting me rant.  I feel better already.  :)

And on a bright note, Granny gave me a gift card to Hobby Lobby!  WooHoo!! 

Glad to be home and back in the swing of things.  Can't wait for things to normalize again.  In less than two weeks Cohen will be ONE!!  I've got to get invitations out by Monday for his party. 

Stay tuned for a picture later.  And sometime this weekend I hope to load the photos from my Nikon from Disney onto the computer.  That may not get done just yet, but hopefully!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment