

Look at those wings!! :) And those arms getting tan, even with using sunscreen. He's also getting in another bottom tooth and is constantly rubbing his tongue on it. He's got his two bottom and officially his two top ones are completely broken through his gums.
Last year at this time I was trying to nap and remain calm since we were to go to the hospital for me to be induced at midnight. I remember trying to nap for hours, and when I finally fell asleep, my father-in-law decided to start cutting the grass and woke me up. He didn't know I was napping. I remember checking and rechecking my bags and the car making sure I had everything. And talking to the dogs about it all.
I totally didn't know what was in store for me, but I knew it would be amazing. :) I haven't been let down yet.
Seems like such a short time ago, huh? That's how it felt for me anyway. Is it Cohen's birthday tomorrow?? Happy birthday big boy!
ReplyDeleteIt did go by so fast!! Yep, his birthday is tomorrow!! :)
ReplyDelete