We are all suffering with stuffy noses. And poor sleep. And my lungs are killing me. Asthma sucks. I sure do hope that nursing Cohen keeps the asthma out of his system. He just has a very slightly runny/stuffy nose right now and is miserable. :(
On to brighter topics...
Southdown was a lot of fun. I went with MIL and the kiddos and we had a good time. Victoria rode a pony and both she and Logan got to pet some animals. Victoria got a sword and shield and Logan got a wooden fire truck. Cohen also got some wooden cars. And it was very exciting because there was nothing there like what I'm making!! So I think that my stuff would do very well!! Gotta get to crafting!! I'm also considering knitting stuff too, but not your typical stuff. Maybe some critters. Who knows.
As miserable as all the work on the drainage in our yard is right now, there's a plus to it... The dirt they took out will probably be used for our house!! This picture is only the first pile. It's much bigger now.

Well, my boys are both sleeping as of the moment, so I better try and get some rest in while I can. G'night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment