We had to pick out our bathtub for the master yesterday. It's gonna be the same as Angela's. Which I would assume is nice. I don't really know personally... I've only been in her bathroom once and it was just to pee, not to take a bath. :P
Scott and I are going with all "Venetian Bronze" hardware (doorknobs, faucets, showerheads, etc.) It's fun. But, of course, more expensive. :/ Although, he already ordered a bunch of the doorknobs for the house off Ebay and got them for pretty cheap! So, hopefully, we can continue to find the stuff we like online for much cheaper than it is in the local stores. I know, it's good to support local business, but it's also good to support having a fatter wallet. So, we go with the cheap. :)
The elevation guy came to chart/map/whatever elevation guys do the location of our house. And Rodney has met with the plumber and should hear back from him on Monday. I *think* once that's done, then things are off to get the building permit. And then? I dunno what's after that.
Cohen hasn't been sleeping well the last few nights. He wakes up and starts to crawl and then sits up and then cries because he wants to be sleeping but his little body won't let him. I think the poor sleep has definitely been affecting my patience. This too shall pass. This too shall pass. This too shall pass. And then I'll miss it.
Diaper changes have been torturous lately. Well, pee diapers aren't too bad, just lots of squirming and twisting and escaping the diaper. But poopy ones... the kind where I have to hold his feet to keep them from spreading the poop over every square inch of his body and the changing area? My goodness you'd think I was torturing him. I sing, make silly sounds and faces, and still... I'm the mean ol' momma who wants baby to have a clean butt. :P Once he can run, we might have the dog do diaper changes from then on. Haha!
Ah well... I've been dawdling on here long enough... time to go get some work done.
No comments:
Post a Comment