Friday, November 12, 2010

CRAWLING!

It's official... We have a mobile baby!! So exciting and scary! And, I feel a tooth! AND, he didn't nurse at all through the night last night. This is too much! I don't want him to give up night nursing yet. (I know, I'm weird, but I have my reasons.)

Anyway, we got the house plans back and had to check out and add/move the light switches and outlets. Now back to the draftsman and then I don't know what. We sure do have a bunch of dirt back there though!! :)

Well that's all for now. More later!


2 comments:

  1. wow!! Go Cohen!!! and much luck on the house! Exciting times!! Mary Louise and David go through phases with eating at night - though they never give it up completely, they do cut way back for about a week at a time, only to increase their intake again afterward. Oh - and teething? they are like totally different babies during that mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, teething makes for not a happy baby. :( He never got a swollen bump, and it's not sticking up, but I feel it's sharpness with my finger, so it seems to have already broken through his gums, it just isn't moving up yet.

    ReplyDelete