Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just some Babbling.

Scott's not here so I have no one to babble to. 

The pets are driving me crazy today.  (Surprise Surprise...)  Penny won't eat.  Rowen has to be under my feet 24/7.  Lilly has been laying on the recliner getting her nasty fur all over it.  The kitties were sleeping IN Cohen's high chair.  Ugh.

Cohen is nearly crawling.  He does this little froggy lunge thing that is too cute.  (the word lunge looks weird to me typed out...) He can get to a sitting position from a crawling position now.  And he's wearing 18 month clothing.  My gosh he's growing up so fast!

Southdown Marketplace is this weekend.  I'm quite excited about going!  I hope it really sparks the motivation fuse in me to make some more stuff for the one in the spring.  I've only made 5 boppy pillow covers.  Not nearly enough to have a booth.  I need to get busy for sure!

Christmas is getting closer and closer!  I can't wait!  It'll be so much fun to watch Cohen try to rip open presents.  One of his current favorite activities is ripping up paper, so I'm sure he'll really enjoy opening them, even if he can't do it all by himself.

We got the preliminary house plans back from the draftsman.  We just have to look over them and finalize everything and then... Well, I don't know what comes next.  But I'm excited!

Okay, I suppose that's all for now.  Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. My mother-in-law lives for Southdown. I want to do a booth one year, but I don't have nearly enough stuff made to offer a substantial selection. You should think of hooking up with a similar crafter and go halfsies.

    PS. I feel for Penny. I saw your FB post about her shaking when you looked at her eat. Reggie was little freaked out by us, but now he runs this place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I may end up going in half with someone. I'll just have to wait and see. My mother-in-law is supposed to help make stuff for the booth, so if she does, we will have plenty of stuff. If I just end up doing it all by myself, I'm not so sure.

    And Penny is so weird. If you look at her, or make a weird noise, or walk in the wrong part of the house while she's eating, she just stops and shakes. Sometimes she's fine, but other times... I just don't know about her.

    ReplyDelete