Today is my grandma's 90th birthday celebration. We will be making the trek to the westbank later on. It's gonna be nice to see all of my dad's side of the family. Most of them haven't even met Cohen yet. I'm glad he's been feeling better.
Would you like to hear about my morning? No, not really? Well, too bad!
So Cohen and I get up and I get him dressed and let the dogs out as usual. I put him on the rug and get his toys out to play while I feed the pets. I go to feed lily and see that she pooped right outside her litterbox. I just scooped them out yesterday afternoon. So then I feed RoRo and penny. I go to get them water, and THERE IS POOP IN THE SINK! I clean it out, wash my hands, and go to dry them. But wait, the towel is wet. THERE'S PEE ON THE TOWEL. So I put it to wash and am fuming at Lily. I go shower and then scoop the litterboxes again and then take that trashbag outside. I come back in, and guess what? THERE'S POOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE KITCHEN!! So now I'm really furious. They are all 3 going in the bathroom. Well, I think I broke a toe while wrangling the beasts. The house stinks. I tried to get rid of them but the couple people I asked didn't want them. And Scott just wants me to wait a few days to calm down. I am so very sick of this. I don't want to get rid of the kitties, but I can't keep doing this. And even though Lily is the problem, we won't be getting rid of her.
So, how was your morning?
Oh, and I must add that they seem to do this crap (pun intended) when I'm here alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment