Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random Bits

Okay, so at Cohen's four month visit he weight 15 lbs 13 oz and was 27 inches long!  He did wonderfully with his shot.  My experience, however, was terrible.  I'm on the lookout for a new pedi in the Houma/Thibodaux region.  Any suggestions?

I am now officially down to 170-172 (depends on time of day and such)!  ::party::  Considering I was up to 223 right before I had Cohen, I'm pretty excited!  That's 20 pounds less than when I got pregnant in the first place! 

I wanna try going 'poo free.  No, not as in not going to the bathroom anymore.  As in no shampoo.  I know, sounds crazy, right?  Well, I've looked up and saw how absolutely terrible my shampoo/hair products are because of all the chemicals, and now it's hard for me to feel okay continuing to use it now that I know how bad they are.  It's kinda like smoking I suppose.  (Knowingly doing harm to yourself.)  So, as of tomorrow I'm gonna give it a go.  It's not like my hair will just be dirty, there's still ways to clean/condition, just not with shampoo/conditioner.  And, it's supposed to make my hair look and feel wonderful once it transitions from trying to compensate so much from shampoo/conditioner use.  I'll keep you updated on the results.

Well, I thought I had more, but now I've gone blank.  Maybe it'll come back to me later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment