Thursday, August 26, 2010

More Nonsense

Well, Cohen has just about mastered sitting up unsupported.  He'll probably have it down in another week or two.  That's exciting and scary.  Scary because we need to babyproof!!! 

On another random note, there are only 4 chickens left.  This should be good news to me right?  Well, the rest have been eaten by coyotes.  So, that means the coyotes and coy dogs have gotten brave enough to come that close to the house during daylight hours.  :/ 

Today's weather makes me really look forward to the fall!  Although, I am definitely allergic to something in the air with all this sneezing and stuffiness.  Hopefully all this nurse nurse nursing will help Cohen not suffer quite as much from this sort of thing.  I hope to maybe get outside this afternoon and play on my back patio area.  It's been terribly neglected as of late and needs some major sprucing up.  I won't be able to do anything about all the dead plants, but at least I can straighten up all the pots and doo dads lying around.  That'll make me feel good I'm sure.

I've been sewing more again lately.  I'm not all that great at it, but I do enjoy it.  I need to post some pictures and such. 

So this afternoon's to do list consists of cleaning the litter boxes, cleaning up outside, a load of laundry, loading the dishwasher, and possibly starting on my next sewing project.  Honestly, though, I'll be happy to get one of these things done. Haha!  Hopefully Cohen wakes up in a good mood from this nap so I can get a bit done before he wants to go to sleep again.  We shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment