Monday, August 23, 2010

Just Venting... it's been a while.

The dang dogs drove me crazy last night.  I've gotten to the point where I just tolerate them and provide for their needs.  I don't like them.  I don't like that I feel that way, but whenever I try to do something to have fun with them,  it always ends on a sour note.  Ughh.  Maybe someday I'll come to like them again.

I didn't get enough sleep last night between them and the weather and the wriggly babe.  So now I'm tired.  My eyes burn.

Lily pooped on the floor and her box isn't even dirty. 

I hope that I'm actually brave enough to go to the Le Leche meeting tomorrow.  And that I can make a friend or two. 

I want to get more in to sewing again.  But Cohen needs me too much right now.  Heck, I'd like to take a shower without having to multitask by trying to keep a 5 month old content at the same time.  I think he's already started with separation anxiety.  Oh boy.  And he's definitely teething.  And on the brink of sitting up all by himself.  So, lots going on. 

There's more, but I'm falling asleep typing so I'm going to try to nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment