Thursday, August 26, 2010

Three Ring Circus

Oh boy.  I'm sorry it seems I don't have much positive to say.  I use this more as my journal than anything else.  I'm really not so negative, I just tend to write here about that stuff. 

We may have to get rid of the kitties.  And I'm very upset over that thought.  Two days ago Lily peed on the counter.  Well really, I wasn't 100% sure it was her, though the dogs can't get up there and it looked like way more than anything the kitties could have done.  Yesterday, I left the house for just a minute and upon my return, Lily scrambled to get off the counter as I walked in.  And there was pee all over the stove and behind it.  Disgusting.  And she's been pooping on the floor and not in her litterbox.  The only thing I can see is it's the kitties.  It's weird to me that it's happening now because we've had them for over a month now.  At first I thought maybe Lily was starting with arthritis or something and it was too hard for her to get in/out of her box, but not if her toilet of choice is now the counter!  If she does it again, I'm going to lock the kitties in the bathroom to see if she'd do it even if they were gone.  I don't know what we will do if she continues to do it.  The floor is one thing, but the counter?!  the stove?!  So gross. 

And, on top of that, the urine leaked behind and under our stove so I couldn't clean it all.  So I asked Scott to help.  So last night he flipped that breaker, and locked the oven so I could pull it out to clean it.  He pulled it out, but then pushed it back in as there is ant poison back there and didn't want the pets to get in that.  I just wish he could have thought to maybe clean it himself since he went that far anyway.  It's hard to get myself into chemicals and things when I may need to tend to the babe in a hurry.  Oh well.  I also wish he'd take the trash out too.  I even go as far as to put the full trash bag in the garage and he just steps over it in the mornings.  I know he isn't doing this on purpose to annoy me, and I hate to nag, but it's hard to hold a babe and a nasty, heavy trash bag and then lift the big garbage can lid.  *sigh*

I also think my sewing machine is broken/breaking.  I tried to sew a bit this morning and it keeps jamming and doing weird things.  This happened before, and it just needed to be oiled, but I tried that this morning and it didn't help.  I didn't have much time to tinker with it so maybe later I can see if I can't figure out the problem.  I'll be so sad if it really is broken though.  :(

Okay, sorry again that all I ever post about is negative.  I'll try to start posting the good too.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment