Friday, July 30, 2010

Ah!

No more pets for real!  We just spent way too much money on shots for these two kitties!  And they still need to be spayed/neutered/declawed!  Oh my, what have I done?  Ha.  It's a good thing they're so stinkin cute and cuddly.

On to other things, I'm still kinda down today but in different ways.  I'm trying to look up though.  And decide what it is that I really want.  I'll figure it out I'm sure.

Cohen's 4 month WBV is next Tuesday, and while I'm really not excited about more shots, I am excited to know his official height/weight numbers.  He's so long. 

I love my iPhone by the way.  I'm not trying to brag or anything, just thankful for the technology and the money to afford one.  I do recommend them to anyone considering it.

Okay, well, this has been random and I think I'm done.  Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment