I haven't been taking photos lately. Well, just with my phone. I need to get on the ball again. The house also needs to be cleaned and organized and possibly babyproofed but it's hard to have that kind of motivation when we may or may not be living here much longer. Either way... I just wanna know. I don't like it being up in the air. Maybe next month we'll find something out.
Weeeeellllllll, I tried on THE jeans, and they fit! ::cheer:: Still a little tight, but they fit better than before. (No huge muffin top... sorry for the graphics. :P)
I think I may actually venture to a La Leche meeting this coming month. I'd love to have a like-minded (for the most part anyway) momma friend. Someone to share similar baby stories good and bad with and not be judged and whatnot. No one's really critical around us, just maybe can't quite understand and appreciate what we're going through as it's different from what they're used to. Maybe that doesn't make sense... I feel like I'm just rambling. Haha!
Ahh well, off to a funeral today. Cohen's first funeral at just 4 months old. I suppose that's much easier than having to explain to a toddler about death though.
Have a good week everyone!!
I've "volunteered" with Le Leche through library programs. Being baby-less, I can't really say if it's what you're looking for. But, it seems to be a great support group, and luckily, they are all over the place, so if you guys relocate or you want to try a different group, you can. I say GO!
ReplyDeleteI think I will. I need to look up and see when they meet!
ReplyDelete