I've set myself a goal. I don't think it's an unrealistic one either. I wanna be able to fit into my Gap jeans by fall. They were just barely too tight before getting pregnant. Aaaaaannnnddd, I tried on my Old Navy jeans that fit me okay before getting pg, and they fit! Yes, they're a little tight still, but they were tight before. So, I think that by fall which is still many months away, I should be able to wear my Gap jeans again!
These Gap jeans were expensive ($60-$70 apiece), and they're long lengths and actually long! Even my Old Navy longs are too short. So, I'm excited. I've been doing crunches when Cohen is playing on his mat. And arm circles. And he thinks those are hilarious. Which is good, b/c I can exercise and entertain at the same time!
Anyway, I'm about to kill the dog. Not really. I'm only full of empty threats towards him. It's storming and he's not happy. And so I'm not happy with him. Oh well.
I wish this blog had smileys. I like using them on Facebook and my mama forum. And I miss not having them here.
Okay, Im done for now!
Glad to hear you're keeping up with exercise! I know that must be one of the tougher parts about mothering a newborn. I still think Scott should come run with me (or we could walk)!
ReplyDeleteI think Scott should go with you too. He doesn't get out enough. :P And nursing and caring for a baby must count as exercise too, I'm pretty sure! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a good point. I spend 5 minutes with ML and David and I'm exhausted! I don't know how you moms do it but I guess when you're in that situation you don't have a chance to make excuses.
ReplyDelete