I love starting the morning with a smiling baby! Even if it is at 6:30. But I like getting up early and our nights are nothing to complain about. Cohen dream feeds during the night so we all have a nearly uninterrupted night's worth of sleep most nights.
It won't be long before he starts letting out giggles, and I'm so excited!! I love his squeals of delight. :D And I think he must be going through another growth spurt today as he is nursing very well and very often this morning. ;~) I'm sure I'm growing a giant!
We're going to a bbq at my aunt's house this Saturday. She lives about 45 minutes away so it'll be a new adventure to us with such a long car ride. Hopefully all goes well!
My little cousin is pregnant, and I'm so excited for her! Her parents weren't too thrilled but like she said, what's done is done. Haha! And so many other people are expecting babies soon. I'm so excited that there will be so many other babies around!
Oh, and a nice little piece of advice for the day: don't kick things while wearing flip flops. Especially pointy metal things. Even if it is to scare the horrid chickens away from tearing up every.single.one. of your plants. About the only thing they haven't touched is the only surviving plumeria tree out of four that we got on our honeymoon in Hawaii. And if they touch that... guess what's for dinner?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment