I miss taking *good* pictures.
I hate all the "noise" in the pictures I've been taking lately. But it's only to be expected from my little Sony. It's a great camera for what it is. So, I've decided to get my Nikon out and commit to taking a *good* photo a day. I've always wanted to do this for a whole year. I'm not gonna commit to a year just yet. I'll start out small. So, starting tomorrow I will post a *good* photo every day for a week (along with other things too, I'm sure). Maybe that week will turn into two weeks and then a month and then who knows, but I'm only promising you a week. Many will be of the babe, but that's okay. He makes for a lovely subject!!
I might have to "relearn" the basics of using a camera not in p&s (point and shoot) fashion. It's been that long. I could be sad over this fact, but instead, I'm choosing to rediscover photography and hopefully all the joy and healthy mental/visual challenges it brought me. I'm looking forward to this new quest.
Oh, and I've lost another 2ish pounds since posting about my Gap jeans. And I've also looked up some fun exercises in which I can "use" the babe in them. :D I'm not too consistent yet with any type of exercise routine, but we're still having fun doing them together! I should probably take measurements and pictures of myself and such, but really I just wanna be able to wear those jeans! Haha!
Another update: the dog nearly escaped his kennel yesterday! He is literally starting to chew through the plastic. And that's on top of already pulling in the metal cage door AND pushing the wing nut 2+ inches down the bolt, leaving it stripped! (There's four bolts and washers and nuts holding a piece of wood over the front of it.) Arghh! Had I gotten home five minutes later, he would have been out of that thing! His mouth and nose are all torn up. I try to feel bad for him and sympathize because I know he must be miserable, but I just find myself upset and frustrated with him. Especially since we're now back to typical south Louisiana summer weather where there's thunderstorms nearly every afternoon.
Oh well. Time to go! See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment