So this whole limited internet usage is driving me crazy! I’ve hardly been on it since we got it. I’m talking probably less than an hour total all day! And we’re STILL using too much to not end up with overages. Ugh. So, while I’ve still been doing my photo a day, posting will have to be postponed for a while. Even now I’m typing this in Word again to save usage for actually doing things on the web. I am grateful it has forced me to use the computer much less, but not this much less. I don’t like feeling like I have to monitor my every move on the web b/c of usage. But, this is our only option right now, and I am thankful we can at least have this.
I ventured to Shoefits today to visit with all the girls I used to work with. It was nice getting to see them and to show off the babe. :D I am most thankful that I am able to stay home with him and don’t have to work.
That’s all I’ve got for now. Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment