
What a day. Scott was leaving work and found a mangled kitty behind his car. Now it's in our bathtub. It doesn't look good.
Cohen has been a screaming mess today.
Scott decided to bake some cookies tonight. Cookies made by Scott are huge... And dripped onto the bottom of the oven. And made smoke... So we became crazy frantic people trying to open doors and turn on fans to keep the alarm from calling the firemen AGAIN. Thankfully we saw no men in uniforms tonight.

Just checking to see if I can post a comment now...
ReplyDeleteThis is Kolena, for some reason I can only post anonymously. That's ok. I'm glad I can comment now! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Thank goodness the FD is not automatically called every time our smoke alarms go off!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been by in a while, so get ready for a flurry of comments LOL
Glad you can comment now Kolena!
ReplyDeleteSara, it's awful! Where we are living now is connected to my in-law's house, and they have an alarm system with service contract. I don't like it at all! Our new house will have an alarm system, but I don't think we are going to get a service plan.