Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 153




What a busy day. Went to Target with my mom this AM. And of course catastrophe Cohen struck again. Sometimes I wonder why I am so eager for a little number two. Ha.

Then we met daddy and Nana and PawPaw at Griffins for lunch. After lunch Scott wanted to go to cycle world to look at big boy toys so again I chased a toddlebee around keeping him off motorcycles and dirt bikes and 4-wheelers for over half an hour.






Shh... Don't tell anyone but I walked on the floor!



Appliances. Woot!



Cherries. Yummy yum!!





We went to cosmic bowling with everyone. Everyone else bowled while I chased Cohen around... For THREE hours!! He had a blast. I had the workout of the year.



I had to go close the windows later in the day and took a couple more snapshots.






Then we had steaks and hot dogs and BBQ beans and corn on the cob!!


Cohen devoured the whole thing!

Then I watched the three kids as they played in the exercise room on all the mats. Yeah, I'm pooped today.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!
    I always end up being the Jack chaser too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target is so CRAZY right now! People EVERYWHERE! I love the pics of baby with the corn.

    ReplyDelete