Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 139

Whew what a day.  The kitty died sometime in the night.  Scott buried it this morning.  We went furniture shopping.  Cohen has been SCREAMING all day.  We attempted to go see Cars 2.  Made it about half way through and then Cohen was d.o.n.e. with that.  Nana and Papa got home from Baton Rouge and we went over to visit and were planning on going to eat with them tonight but Cohen decided a night at home was in order.  I think it's more teeth.  It's gotta be the teeth, right?  It is.  I'm going to keep telling myself that anyway.  Ha. 

Cohen still LOVES playing with our homemade play dough.  He sees it sitting in containers on the counter and brings me over to it to play.  I hand it to him and he sits on the floor and waits for me to join him and play too.  He's started in the last couple of days to grab my hand and bring me places to show me what he wants.  I (mostly) love his new found ability to interact and communicate with me.








No comments:

Post a Comment