Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 130




Nakey time.




Pretty sunset.

Cohen's favorite words of the day - "up pup pup" (up up up). And also "haa-a-aa-a" (hot). And "pop" for popsicle. We made some homemade ones using juice and ice trays and he loves them!!

The tile people showed up. Apparently just to tease us. Ha. They won't be back for two weeks it seems. Bleh.

We ordered our new washer and dryer tonight from Best Buy. I'm excited!! I'll be able to wash more than 6 towels in a load!! Now we just can't finance anything else till it's paid off. But we got the interest free so that's why we decided to do it. And the set was $500 off right now. The washer is a top load but with a glass panel so I can watch the laundry get clean! Scott makes fun of me because I like to watch it. I can remember sitting on our dryer as a little girl watching the clothes wash and having to stick an old toothbrush in the little spot on the washer that lets it know the door is down to trick it. Now, no tricking necessary!! :) The dryer has a glass door too.


1 comment:

  1. Goodness, I can't imagine only washing a few towels at a time, especially with a family!

    ReplyDelete