Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 114

So we have columns and a screened in porch now!!!  And gutters!  Getting closer and closer and closer...


 Columns. I think I liked it better without them but they are required for safety reasons.  Something about wind load capacity.  So, there they are.

 Screened in back porch!!!  Woop Woop!  It doesn't even take away from the view which I thought it might.  Happy about that!


 I love these lilies.  Can you tell?

 Cohen kept saying "hat" as he placed this boat on his head.  More and more words come out of that boy's mouth all the time.  He also said "up up up" today.  And a few days ago told his Nana "da du" (thank you) for a cookie. 

 Waving bye to me as he runs around the side of the house.  And then comes right back.  Silly boy.



My little super man. We went to story time today at the library.  He had a blast.  I think we'll make it a more regular occurrence. 

2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie...in some pictures he's still got that baby face and in others I can totally see what he will look like as a grown up...KWIM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Sometimes I see my baby and other times my big boy!

    ReplyDelete