Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 111




Another velvet ant. Yikes!!




My mother-in-law's cactus flowered. They are so cool!!


I'm all emotional today. Overwhelmed with projects I wanna do. Things I wanna make (or rather, for Scott to make) for the house. The life I want to provide for my family. (Where's my good ol' art pal Barbara when I need a good chat over some Starbucks tea before a late night art history class?! Oh yeah, she's in Japan and tea time with me is yesterday's news I'm sure.) sigh. Sleep deprived touched out ranting probably won't get me anywhere though.

Anywho! Tomorrow is Father's Day and I'm so thankful for mine. He's not perfect, but he is surely hard working and compassionate. I love you daddy! My parents may be a bit nutty and drive me crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't trade them out.

I've also got a pretty great dad-in-law too.

And husband. Scott's such a great daddy and husband. Even our bad moments aren't so bad in the grand scheme of things. :)

Okay, I may update with a picture of the babe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment