Here goes about a million photos. I just can't help myself when I use my Nikon. Enjoy!
These first few are from a couple days ago. We played with some finger paint but Cohen wasn't all that in to it. Maybe in another couple months.
Today we "cooked" and ate off the floor. Thankfully I had just cleaned it. :P
Cohen thinks it's hilarious to attack Lilly. I think it's because she growls at him. The other kitties don't do that and he never hits them so that's the only thing I can see.
Lilies. So so so pretty. :) I bet they'll turn pink soon like the ones from last year.
Pickin' clovers.
Look how big the leaves on my chocolate calla lily are! I don't know if they're gonna flower or not.
My cypress trees have gotten soo big this year!
Raspberry.
Raspberry and some lily sprouts.
Raspberry number three and a lily in the background.
My plumeria is doing so well this year too! :)
That's it. I think that's a record. 30 photos in one blog post.
No comments:
Post a Comment