So my goal for the next 10 days is to use my lensbaby. I love this thing and don't use it nearly enough. I think actually I need to challenge myself to use this for more than 10 days, but I'm still only going to commit to using it for the 10.
As if it's not hard enough already to get clear photos of a toddleby, this lens makes it about a million times more difficult. However, the end results are definitely worth it. :)
We go to finalize everything with all of the cabinets for the house tonight. So hopefully in less than 4-6 weeks they'll be in! Woot woot!!

Ah! I LOVE my lensbaby, but, like you, I rarely use it. I've been wanting to go out shooting with it lately, I just don't have the time it seems.
ReplyDeleteYeah I hear ya. You should do photo a day too. Just make yourself. I'm finding it very rewarding. Even though my subject matter is usually always the same, just making myself take photos that I actually have to think about (i.e. not just using my iPhone) is really helping me out. I know it sounds silly, but just the process of using my Nikon dslr and feeling the weight of my camera in my hands and having the focus be controlled by my fingertips has put me in such a better place emotionally. I can hardly wait to be in our house and have access to be able to break out my oil paints and get some color down on canvas. And have a proper place to sew. Ahh... soon enough. Hope your garage sale went well!
ReplyDeleteI completely understand art as an outlet, it really does help. I'm really shooting for Southdown in the fall with some art, and my closer goal is for Art After Dark next month. It gives me something to work towards, and gives me motivation at least! I'm shooting (again) for Jean Lafitte tomorrow, so maybe I can take out the lensbaby for that. I tend to shoot my camera almost everyday, but I don't have a lot of new subjects! And my dog gets pretty boring sometimes.
ReplyDelete