They've taken my memory, so I blog to remember the good and the bad, but mostly the good. :)
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Looking back...
Looking at the pictures of my plants I took yesterday reminded me of the photos I took last year of them. If you look closely at the photo from yesterday, you can see the lily is coming back in that white planter! :) And, I sure do hope that green leaf in the orangey planter is my chocolate calla lily!! I moved dirt and bulbs around earlier this year in an attempt to condense all of my planters temporarily to make them easier to move. After I did it, I instantly regretted it because I just knew that I must have accidentally thrown my chocolate callas out. So, I really hope that's them. You can see pictures of this stuff from last year here and here. And reading from last year reminds me... all the chickens are dead. As of the week we returned home from Disney. The coyotes got the last few. So hopefully soon that hideous brightly colored chicken coop will be gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment