Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 53

I got on the scale today. *gasp* Definitely not a number I wanted to see.  Ever since Disney I've been gaining and today makes me about 7 pounds heavier than a month and a half ago.  Yuck.  So, I've been inspired to do something, and right now, that something will be the couch to 5k program.  I have an app on my phone, and did most of the first workout today.  Cohen was napping on my bed and started to wake up so I had to stop.  I hope to keep it up.  It's only 3 days a week so I think I'll dig out and dust off my pilates dvds.  Hopefully I still have them.  I also used to go to Curves way back when, and I really enjoyed it and saw great results.  Maybe in a few months when our lives settle down a bit I'll join again. 

The brickers fixed the light they put in the wrong place today.  We are supposed to get some more molding delivered today and the guys will probably paint it.  Our cabinets are supposed to come in on the 6th.  We're in the final stretch!




We had fun with photobooth after nap time today.  :)








2 comments:

  1. Those are such fun pics! Is that a program that you have to buy? I'd love to do something like that with Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It comes standard on Apple computers. It's called Photobooth. I'm not sure if you can buy that particular program for a PC, but I bet you could get something similar!

    ReplyDelete