Scott's truck is finally sold! And, to the old Nicholl's campus photographer. Small world!
On to other things, I've been window shopping for Christmas for Cohen. There are so many things I want to get him, but I think it's because IIII want to play with them!! =) Maybe Santa will be extra nice and bring me some toys too. Ha.
Cohen is really starting to play now. He loves those blocks in those pictures. They are rubbery and squeak when you squeeze them. He also love love loves the bead maze on his big zebra. And while he still isn't crawling yet, he rolls and scoots and twists and turns to get around. And he's starting to lift up on hands AND knees, so I don't think it'll be too much longer before he's really mobile! Which means we need to get on the ball with baby proofing this place!! Ahh!!!!
I am so sick of our dogs. They drive me crazy. Rowen paces and whines and paces and whines and paces... I let them get me so angry. I hate it. and I don't like them. Bleh.
Well, the babe is up. My mom is on her way. And I must start cooking for our dinner tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment