Thursday, October 14, 2010

Here goes nothing...

Okay, major vent ahead so be forewarned.










I am in a terrible mood this morning.  It started yesterday with a headache and has just been spiraling down since then.  And things have been going so well too.  Even the garage incident didn't last too long and things are better.  I don't even want to put all my feelings out there because I don't want to hurt those of any potential readers that may see this.  Bleh.  I need a journal I think. 

And my sewing machine keeps breaking.  (though I ordered me a new one so that's very exciting!!)  and I forgot I had a sprite in between my legs and moved and now I have sprite all over my pants and the recliner.  And Cohen just fell asleep on me and hasn't been sleeping well so I dare not move.  It's cold.  The Sprite that is.  And wet.

I started shaving the dogs this morning.  I got Penny done except for maybe a couple touch up spots, and started on Rowen.  The clippers started giving me troubles and then Cohen was ready for a nap.  Well, the dog just would.not.listen.to.me.  So, I smacked him and hurt myself.  And now feel terrible for hitting him.  He just drives me up the wall and it's like nothing else is working.  He nearly jumped on Cohen while he was in his walker the other day.  I'm done done done with that stupid dog. 

And now Cohen is already up.  I sure hope he's not a grump now too because his nap wasn't long enough. 

Hopefully I'm nearing the turnaround soon.  Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment