It looks like Scott's truck might finally be sold! Things should go through today! I'm definitely excited about that! That'll be a lot less bills once we pay a couple things off (my car included!) and he won't need insurance on his truck since he won't have it. The extra money will definitely be comforting.
My sewing is on hold until my zippers come in. Hopefully they will be in by late this week or early next week. I think I want to do more than just boppy covers for Southdown, but I'm not sure what exactly. We will probably make some of those little tag blankets too. I think I want some non-baby items, but I think that I may be getting in over my head if I put too much on my plate from the getgo. So, we'll just have to wait and see.
Still haven't decided on a Halloween costume. Thinking about making a mummy outfit so that way he doesn't have to wear any headpieces and it'll still be really cute. We need to take pumpkin pictures this weekend! And I want to go visit Laura and Jean and their new baby Joel this weekend too! It feels much later in the week than just Tuesday, though, so who knows what kind of plans we will actually have for the weekend.
I've been consistently weighing 163-164 all week so I guess I am still losing weight without really trying. Yay! I want to start walking, but I don't really wanna go it alone. I'd like to have someone to chat with, but so far, I have no takers on the idea. Maybe something will pan out eventually.
Oh well, I'll stop rambling here for now. Enjoy the pretty day!
No comments:
Post a Comment