Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday TMI

So I was quite amused earlier with the pets. Tipsy accidentally got a little poo on the floor and proceeded to try to bury it for many minutes. Ace even joined in. And then, RoRo came to their rescue by eating it. (hey, I warned you in the title!! :P)

And Cohen pooped two big nasty poops today. My baby's innocent breastmilk poops have fleed the scene.

And while on the subject of breastmilk, wouldn't it be cool if I could control it with my mind and make it shoot out at will? I think so. (like I said, you were previously warned!) I mean, it already sprays when I let down, so I should just be able to consciously make that happen. Haha! I know, I'm weird.

Okay, I think that is enough gross things for one post.

Have a nice afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment