Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Busy day

I've got a busy day ahead of me. Lots of cleaning to do. I've already done the litterboxes and started laundry. I want to sweep and mop too. And the quest to declutter is still ongoing. I really want Scott's truck to finally be sold so we can feel better financially. It'll be nice to have my vehicle paid off along with some other bills.

My mind is a'whirling right now. I really hope to be able to have a booth at Southdown in the spring. But I can't really start making things to sell just yet. Again, maybe when Scott sells his truck. I need to work on my logo some more and really get it ready. I'm not sure what all that entails so maybe I can get some help from some of my designer friends.

My baby is getting so so big! He's now fitting into clothes that I can remember thinking were huge when I got them. He's in 12 month stuff already!!

And, in turn, I'm getting so small! Haha, well not small but smaller. I'm down to 165-167. I'm finally starting to level out though so if I wanna lose more weight I'll have to start trying. I haven't decided about that yet. It would be nice to be in the 150s. Especially before the holidays so I don't have to feel so guilty if I put some back on. =P

Okay, I could ramble on forever right now but I won't. Have a lovely FALL day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment