Saturday, April 28, 2012

My little chatterbox and other ramblings

Cohen is talking so well these days.  And everyday he surprises me with the things he knows and his logic/reasoning skills.

Just tonight while lying in bed he counted, "one, two, shee, eight, nine, ten, eyeven, tweyve, shirteen, shorteen." Umm, what?  He won't ever count on command for me (which is fine, I don't really care to quiz him like that) so I was every surprised he knew all those in order.  I know he knows four, five, six, and seven as well; he just likes to skip those.

On Thursday we were visiting with Granny at the apartment when UPS came to our house.  I told him we needed to go walk home to get our package, and he proceeded to look around and ask, "where's the mailbox at, Mama?"

I wonder how Cody is gonna be.  How alike/different he'll be from Cohen.  Will our boys look the same, act the same, nurse the same?  How will labor and delivery be?  What about those early weeks both for me and babe... how will they compare?  This one has surely been different already from Cohen.  Cohen seems to "get it" that Codybug is his baby brother in Mama's be-yey, but I wonder how he'll be once Cody is born.  Only about 3 more months left.  Ahh, my sweet boys.  Forever changing me.  :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment