Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 65

 I transplanted one of the cypress trees to a larger pot.  Eventually they will all be in bigger pots till they get a bit larger themselves.  And after that, we'll plant them in the ground.  They're too likely to be run over by the lawn mower or tractor right now to go in the ground.  I was surprised at it's root system.  I thought surely it would have some large roots since cypress trees are known for their cypress knees... Alas, its root system was sort of spiderweby.  Odd.

 I realized today that I talk about these dang chocolate calla lilies all the time and I don't even have one picture of them blooming!  How sad!  I'll be sure to get some once they bloom!

 Piggy watering can.  With a springy tail!!

 Just me and my... empty bandaid box?


 I love this picture for so many reasons.

 Wall mounted ironing cabinet closed.

 Wall mounted ironing cabinet open!  Complete with outlet and timer for my iron!

 Front door and mantle.  I'll have it full of junk in no time flat!

Ahahahaha!  He was trying to play like the doggies.




"Show me your belly, Cohen."  Today is like a fall day.  It's probably in the upper 60s, overcast, and breezy.  It's lovely.  A much needed (and unexpected!) break from the nearly 90 degree weather we've been having.

I overhauled the look of my blog.  I'm not sure I'm content with it yet so it may change again.  I also haven't decided if I like this font because it's fun and different and more like handwriting, or if it's just annoying and hard to read.

2 comments:

  1. I ALMOST bought that pig watering can from Target the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it two years ago from Target. :) Love it! Although, from leaving it outside all the time I think it's starting to rust a little.

    ReplyDelete