I'm soo soo soo soo happy we got the permit! Scott and I picked out and bought most of the lights for the house. A little premature, yes, but we were so excited we couldn't wait. So now we have a large pile of lights and fans taking up space in our already cluttered apartment. :P
Today the area where our house will be is supposed to be bulldozed. The grass needs to be removed so there's as little "organic matter" as possible to keep from decomposing and settling and causing problems. I'll take pictures once this actually happens. After that, well, I'm not exactly sure what's next but I do know the plumber has to come out and run lines and the electrician maybe and then the framing for the foundation will happen! It's so exciting and I couldn't feel more thankful or blessed.
Cohen got his first major bump yesterday. =( I cried a little. He was crawling on our bed and I was right there knealing next to the bed and he started going for my night stand. I went to grab him to stop him, and he LUNGED. And hit his forehead on the edge of it. He only cried for maybe 15 seconds, but I felt TERRIBLE. It's still a little swollen and bruised today. One of many to come, unfortunately. Especially if he's anything like me.
Okay, well this is warning that I will be having a major pet vent shortly. Not now, but shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment