Today feels like a Sunday... Scott is now off on Saturdays!! WooHoo! We went to Target earlier and I'm not kidding you when I say there was a baby in every buggy! I guess maybe it's one of those "you don't notice until ya got one" kind of things. Haha.
We ate at Chic-Fil-A for lunch and Cohen fell asleep in his car seat while we were there! I must say it was sort of bittersweet... I'm so happy that he feels like sleep is a safe place to be, but it's already one little step away from needing his momma. I better get used to it, huh?
Anyway, we're just gonna relax at the house till this evening. We have a wedding to go to tonight. Hopefully Cohen's not gonna be that stereotypical baby crying during the ceremony! :D
Probably the best behaved baby I've ever seen...
ReplyDeleteawwh thanks! :D
ReplyDelete