Saturday, May 29, 2010

Queen of the Blahs

It's Saturday. 
Officially the second Saturday Scott has off! 
And what are we doing you ask? 
I'm sitting here typing this with Cohen asleep on me and Scott is sleeping on his recliner, open mouth and all.  Is this what I want to be doing today? 
Not particularly. 
It's been the game of "What do you wanna do?"  "I don't know, what do YOU wanna do?" 
*sigh*
I tried to start cleaning/organizing the house a bit starting w/ the laundry room, but Cohen was uninterested in sitting alone in his bouncer for very long and wanted to be entertained again.  I can't blame him... heck, I wanna be entertained too!  Haha.  And I love when he's awake observing and learning about his world and interacting with me.  So, alas, Cohen's sleeping once more, and I'm back on this recliner doing what I do all.the.time. 
Oh well.

Here's to having Saturdays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment