Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 85

Most of these are from yesterday afternoon.  We do this every day though so it's really no different than today. 








 Cohen wanted to try out my camera.  Maybe a future photographer in the making? 























 All eyes on big bro.  These two.  Oh, these two are gonna be quite the team.  I just know it.









 My wrap that's been on order since May FINALLY came in.  I don't like this picture of me, but it shows my wrap and my cuddly boy.  :)



g










He was in it for 3+ hours straight today so I'd say it's a hit!




We actually were able to find Cohen's much requested "green light up shoes!" They're really cool. He's in an 11. He looks like a boy, not a baby, not a toddler. It goes too fast.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of wrap is it? I'm wrap shopping for my new little one! Recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Girasol. I have 2 Giras, and the diamond weave one is my favorite. It's a bit thinner than the regular twill weave, and it just wraps differently. I like them both very much though.

      Delete