Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 112






And some from our trip. Blogger isn't letting me post from my computer anymore.














3 comments:

  1. Is it telling you you've exceeded your storage and you have to buy more? Because, it did that to me. Silly Blogspot.
    I tend to use my Tumblr more, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. It isn't giving me any trouble posting from my phone though. Maybe I'll look into changing my blog site. This is all I know though. I'm sure I could learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm able to post from my phone as well, but I like posting my other photos more than just my phone pictures. Other-wise I'll get lazy and use my phone less.

    Tumblr is easy, it's a mix between Facebook, twitter, Instagram and blogger. I've always enjoyed it more, but I've had this for maybe 5 years, since my friend Stephanie was diagnosed with cancer.

    ReplyDelete