Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 108






Very thankful to be home. No more vacations like that till the kiddos are older. We had fun, but it was exhausting and a bit overwhelming at times for Cohen.

We stopped at the beach last night and played on it this morning (even though it was freezing!) and had a lot of fun. Maybe this spring or fall we'll take a short vacation to the beach. With a much more relaxed pace.

3 comments:

  1. We plan on going to west Texas to visit my family in the spring. It's a 16 hour drive... I'm not sure how that's going to go over, but I do know my parents made that trip twice a year with my brother and I, so it can't have been too too hard. We'll see, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We plan on going to west Texas to visit my family in the spring. It's a 16 hour drive... I'm not sure how that's going to go over, but I do know my parents made that trip twice a year with my brother and I, so it can't have been too too hard. We'll see, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going was okay. Coming home was pretty awful. Cohen was like that when he was a baby too. He didn't do well on long car trips till we turned his seat around.

      We had more than one day on this trip where we were at the park for more than 10 hours. That's pretty killer with a 2.5 year old. The babe was easy, his routine wasn't too much different.

      Delete