Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 70




Loving my new wrap. I cleaned the house.




I played with Cohen.



And pushed him on the swing.









Yucko Cohen.




Cutie Cohen.








2 comments:

  1. What kind of wrap is it? I want to get some for when Clo is bigger but I'm not really sure which are best so I'm afraid to buy any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a woven wrap called a Girasol. There are tons of different woven wraps. And also tons of different types of carriers. It's so individual to what's comfortable for you. I have a couple mei tais, one that I love very much. I also have a Balboa baby pouch sling thing that I haven't like with either boy, and now this wrap. There's a carrier called an Ergo that lots of people really like. It has buckles and I've never cared for those. I'd be more than happy to show you all my different types sometime if you'd like.

      Delete