Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 54





Cody had his 2 month WBV today. He weighs 14 pounds 11 ounces. Cohen weighed 13 pounds 13 ounces. So Cody gained 25 ounces more than Cohen. (No, my math's not bad. Cody was 9 ounces less at birth.)



While at the doctor Cohen and I had this conversation:

Me - It's almost time to go. We have to wait for the nurse to come in to give Cody the pokey things.

C - Her bad. Her just berry bad!

Me - Why is she bad, Cohen?

C - Cuz her bad! I don't want her to give Cody pokey things! I just gonna beat her up when she comes in here! And make her go away!

Me - (stifling laughter) I can't let you beat her up. The pokey things will help keep Cody from getting very sick.


For the record, he didn't try to beat her up.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I'll probably want to beat up the nurse when they give Chloe her shots... As is they're having to take blood for some hormone level tests and I don't like it. I've never done well with needles though...

    ReplyDelete