Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 28




My little old man. :)



We need to find an outlet for the endless energy. Soon.

3 comments:

  1. Two cuties! I totally know what you mean about the endless energy! I wish we could bottle that stuff and drink it ourselves. West has been really into jumping (off furniture, from pillow to pillow, stone to stone, etc.) I made some felt circles, about the size of his feet, that I scatter around the house and encourage him to hop only on the colors we call out (sort of like twister). We also set up his old crib mattress on the floor next to an ottoman- he spends a lot of time either jumping or "dead falling" onto it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cohen is a jumping fool too! He's got "jumping shoes" and "jump ropes" that "help him jump" and he jumps off couches, chairs, beds, anything really.

      Delete
    2. Cohen is a jumping fool too! He's got "jumping shoes" and "jump ropes" that "help him jump" and he jumps off couches, chairs, beds, anything really.

      Delete