Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 301




This is from last night.







My baby crashed out at 7:45. We made the best of Christmas but it was a bit rough.





This was such a fun way to tell everyone. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh mama, thinking of sweet Cohen and hoping he gets well real soon.
    Merry merry Christmas! What a fun way to tell the big news! We're your folks crazy excited? Mine were kinda neutral, oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and merry Christmas to you as well!! My parents were thrilled but I think the best reaction was from my MIL. :D I was holding Cohen and she moved his shirt to be able to read it and then just looked at us like, "what?! No way!!" (in a good, excited way) it was a lot of fun that's for sure. :) Now if only we can get Cohen to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did that when I was pregnant with Quinn, Hayden had a shirt on that said "only child" but it was crossed out and underneath it said "big brother" He wore it at my parent's house and then my inlaws house and people just didn't read his shirt. It was pretty funny!
    -Kolena

    ReplyDelete